Image Savvy Africa Ltd is an image consultancy and etiquette training firm founded in Kenya for the sole purpose of “building personal and corporate brands.” We empower individuals and corporates on image matters especially Wardrobe planning and detox, business etiquette and personal branding.
Image Savvy Africa Ltd is an image consultancy and etiquette training firm founded in Kenya for the sole purpose of “building personal and corporate brands.” We empower individuals and corporates on image matters especially Wardrobe planning and detox, business etiquette and personal branding. Our main facilitator is Joseph H. Karamoja, a certified image consultant and a member of the South Africa Professional Image Consultants Association (SAPICA) Joseph has a wealth of branding and training experience that spans 12 years and he has handled brands at Co-operative Bank, Bank of Africa Kenya and Western Union in Johannesburg, South Africa. He holds a Bachelor’s degree from The University of Nairobi and a Diploma in Digital Marketing. He is also the founder.
We guarantee the following;
1. A clearly defined personal and corporate brand that authentically reflects you and stands out for the right reasons.
2. A more polished appearance for individuals as you prepare to enter or re-enter the job market, or pursue a promotion.
3. Understanding of essential business etiquette, networking and customs for local and international occasions.
4. Attractive, empowering new outfits created from existing clothes and accessories in your wardrobe that affirm your credibility.
5. Sharpened verbal and non-verbal communication skills for more effective interpersonal interactions, networking and public presentations that convey competence.
6. Improved workplace and personal relationships that project grace, poise and charm.
7. Higher levels of trust and respect among colleagues and employees by embracing a personal civility code of conduct.
8. Enhanced Digital and Social Media presence and brand visibility that reveal your image and personal brand the way you wish to be perceived.
9. Improved self-esteem and self confidence that gives you a more competitive edge in the workplace and your industry.
10. A stronger visual impact and presence that commands the attention and engagement you desire.